There are plenty of reasons to come and stay at Park House during the holiday season.
Situated on the edge of the South Downs enjoy wintry walks, then settle down in our Bar or Drawing Room by roaring fires and try our festive beverages, before sampling delicious locally-produced seasonal menus!
There is so much to do in the local area over Christmas, catering for all:
- A Georgian Christmas at Petworth House celebrates a bygone Christmas throughout December with selected rooms decorated for the season, being open to view.
- In Petworth town there is a Lantern Procession and live Nativity on 1st Dec.
- Midhurst holds its Lights Switch On and Christmas Street Party on 7th Dec.
- Chichester Christmas events include a living Snow Globe, Santa’s Brass Band and late night Christmas shopping on Thursdays till 8pm.
- Ice skating in Priory Park, Chichester from 1st Dec-6th Jan with food and music
- The Chichester Festival Youth Theatre’s production of Sleeping Beauty by Rufus Norris (Director of the National Theatre) is on from 15th-30th Dec 2018.
- The Chichester Festival Theatre also presents the Moscow City Ballet’s version of The Nutcracker from 3rd-6th Jan 2019.
- Or enjoy the New Year’s Eve Celebrations at Park House with a 1920s themed Murder Mystery Evening.
After a hard day’s shopping and culture, return to the wonderful homely atmosphere of Park House and indulge in a warming Butler Bath or relaxing treatment in our award-winning spa.
If you would like more ideas on our offers, events and what to do locally, do please email our reservations team or call on 01730 819000 and they will be delighted to help you.